Email: sugarbitescakes (at) gmail (dot) com (sorry for the weird format...I don't want a bunch of spam)
My name is Megan Field and I started Sugar Bites as a small business out of my home. I work full time in the accounting department of Pleasure-Way Industries, but since I love to bake and decorate cakes I decided to give it a whirl as a side business.
As of right now all of my cakes are custom made they will have custom pricing. Please email me if you have an idea and want to know what it will cost.
I DO NOT use any kind of boxed mixes for my cakes and goodies. As well as tried and true recipes like the very moist and delicious Hershey Deep Dark Chocolate Cake, I am always interested in trying new recipes and decorating techniques. So keep watching as I build my menu of products and flavors. If you have a suggestion, please let me know!
They were great to work with and came up with a fantastic design! Check them out for all of your design needs!
See what I've done that may or may not be on this blog:
So many people have been instrumental in getting my little business going and for encouraging me on the way. I just wanted to say thanks!
- Mom - Thanks for introducing me to baking, for buying cool baking books that I have since stolen from you and still use to this day, and for encouraging me along the way, even when things didn't turn out quite right.
- Dad - Thanks for eating all the stuff I made when I was younger and even requesting your favorites as I got older. I miss you every day.
- Dale - Thanks for being my support, for not minding me spending a LOT of time in the kitchen recently, and for your compliments since the very first cookie of mine that you ever tasted. I love you.
- Massiel - Thanks for requesting your favorite cookies all the time. I love baking for you and I'll bake for you anytime! I love you too!
- Pleasure-Way and SIGA employees - Thanks for loving all of my experimental baking and for letting me try new recipes on you.
- Jackie - Thanks for giving me that extra little push to get into cake decorating. I can't wait to do your wedding cake!
- Tracie - Thank you for sharing an interest in baking and decorating and for advice and thoughts on these things. Maybe someday we will have our shop...
- Everyone who reads my blog and everyone who has ordered a cake from me! The compliments from people who see my cakes keep me motivated and you who order cakes keep me VERY busy!