Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pleasure-Way Summer Party

My boss at my day job ordered 400 cookies for the Pleasure-Way summer party on July 19. A good time was had by all and everyone LOVED the cookies! The biggest compliment was from Grace who is an amazing cook. She said the double chocolate cookies were the best cookies she's EVER had! Wow!


I made 200 double chocolate cookies (pictured above) and 200 chocolate chip cookies. I think my favorite was the double chocolate...I might have to make myself a batch!


400 Cookies all ready to go!

The party was a tropical theme, so I found those cool multicoloured platters at Dollarama for only $1 each and I put some tropical looking flowers to put on the cookies. I don't think anyone cared about those though. They just went straight for the cookies :) I gave the flowers to some little girls.

There was a huge thunderstorm and a downpour just after supper, so the party disbursed pretty quickly. But a good time was had by all!

No comments: